I do not believe love is a feeling. I believe is it what we use to describe how when we have that one person they magnify and intensify all the feelings and emotions we do feel. That is what love describes. How that one person can make you really happy, or unbelievably sad. They can bring out your anger in such rage you didn't know you had it in you and can can provide you with enough strength and hope to get you by when you truly believe you have hit rock bottom.
Love is feeling comfortable, and I'm not talking about the way your lulu's make you feel after a long day - even though we all know how great that is. It's being brave enough to bare even your darkest side of you with all your nasty secrets and get no judgement in return. It is not about being the best "you" you can be, but finding someone who think you are the best for them no matter what.

No comments:
Post a Comment