Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Be my trigger.

For those of you who know me, you will know this about me; timing is everything. I use it as an excuse, I use when I feel uncomfortable and need an answer, I use it to explain certain feelings or happenings I can't describe but most of all I use it as truth and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

I believe that when the time is right certain people enter our lives, maybe not to be a significant part of it but to contribute a significant amount. You may not always realize it, or be able to pin point the moment but if you think back really hard I'm sure you will be able to find a time where this truth has impacted your life.
If your life has become to comfortable or routine - you find that one person who shakes it up that perfect amount...someone says something that influences change, or their actions make you bubble with envy which in turn changes your path. An acquaintance can speak little words but inspire you, they can end up saving you when you didn't even know you needed to be in the first place. The moment you finally make a decision you have been toying with for what seems to be forever can set off a chain of reaction in another's life whether they are ready for it or not. Your life can be utter chaos until the perfect moment where someone, something, some moment makes it perfect and fall into place...it settles like sediment when the water calms.

It's like a maze of dominoes. A bunch of different trails and as they meet each other like crossroads on a map, they trigger the start of others.

When we need each other, I will meet you at the crossroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment