Thursday, 7 July 2011

Say Hello to a Slice of my Life!

First of, let me just say that creating a blog with pictures, placement, color scheme, and like 1974682 different options...frustrating as hell for a very indecisive individual like myself.

Okay, so clearly I am new at all of this blog stuff.  Besides reading a couple here and there I have never created one nor have I ever written publicly besides the obvious Facebook, which I can't even put into comparison.  For me this all came about one evening while having a few drinks with my boyfriend and my best friend.  Let's just say I don't remember EXACTLY how it came up but I'm pretty sure it was my boyfriend who started the topic.  I then thought it would be funny if the three of us had a blog-off, to each create one and see who can keep it up the longest - that never happened.

Now I have created a blog in attempts to put my stresses and anxiety at bay. 


My best friends and I with out photobooth attempt


1 comment:

  1. Hurry up and write some more...lol. Good job Sophia. Keep it up and all your goals.

    ReplyDelete